Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (‘the Terms’) govern the users (‘you’ or ‘your’) use of the website www.cawells.in (‘the Website’) and your relationship with ‘Rigil Biotech Pvt. Ltd.’ a company registered in India whose registered office is at Plot 100, Toy City, Ecotech III, Greater Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh (‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’). We are the exclusive importer and distributor of Cawells Sweden and operate the Website under a license whereby the licensor of the intellectual property related to the Website is Cawells Sweden.
License under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 for E-commerce: 10012051000450.
Please read the Terms carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access nor use the Website. You should understand that by ordering any of our goods or services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. You should print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
If you have any queries regarding these Terms then please contact us.
By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms and authorise us to transmit information (included updated information) to obtain information from third parties, including but not limited to, your debit or credit card numbers or credit reports to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
We reserve the right to:
- Update these Terms when required and changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given such announcement. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms;
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website and the material contained within (or any part) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents; and Disable any user identification code or password we have provided to you, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- The personal information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you are not impersonating any other person or entity.
You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by e- mailing our customer service representatives at: email@example.com
When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input personal details in order for us to identify you, such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, credit card or other payment information. We confirm that this information will be held by us in accordance with the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practises and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules 2011 (“Privacy Rules”).
PROTECTING YOUR SECURITY
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases.
We take the risk of internet fraud very seriously. With the volume of fraudulent credit card transactions increasing, we make every effort to ensure all orders are thoroughly checked using the information already supplied. There is a possibility we may contact you to make additional security checks and we ask for your co- operation to enable us to complete them. We will not tolerate fraudulent transactions and such transactions will be reported to the relevant authorities.
By accepting these Terms you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with with Privacy Rules, 2011.
The Website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and its use. You agree not to:
- Upload or transmit through the Website any computer viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer;
- Upload or transmit through the Website any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene character;
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under, including but not limiting to Sections 43, 65, 66 and 67, of the Information Technology Act, 2000. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of- service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it
As a convenience to our customers, the Website may include links to other websites or material which is beyond our control. For your information, we are not responsible for such websites or material nor do we review or endorse them. We will not be liable for the privacy practices or content of such websites nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods ordered are not available, you will be notified by e-mail (or by other means if no e-mail address has been provided) and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
Any orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the goods or services from us and we have the right to reject such offers at any time. You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgment of your order which you may receive from us shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase goods or services advertised on the Website.
The conclusion of a contract between you and us will take place when we
- Debit your credit, debit card or PayPal account or
- Dispatch the goods to you or commence the services
Whichever is the later, at which time we shall send you an e-mail confirming that the contract has been concluded (‘Dispatch Confirmation’). The contract will relate only to those goods or services whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other goods or services which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such goods or services has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data provided by you when accessing or ordering from the Website.
The products sold on the Website are not for re-sale or distribution. We reserve the right to cancel orders and/or suspend accounts where we believe products are being ordered in breach of this provision.
You will assume the risk for the products once they have been delivered to the delivery address which you specified when ordering the products. We accept no liability where you provide an incorrect delivery address or where you fail to collect the products from the delivery address which you specified.
We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
Where you have purchased the goods or services as a consumer (i.e. for private use as opposed to business use), please note that you are entitled to cancel any contract completed with us within 10 days from the day on which you acquire physical possession of the goods.
If you wish to cancel a contract pursuant to this clause, then please see our Returns Policy for further details of how.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
All prices shown on the Website are inclusive of all taxes (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you (save that any changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation).
Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account before the dispatch of your good or provision of the service to you.
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In the unlikely event that the price shown on the checkout page is wrong, and we discover this before accepting your order in accordance with clause 9, we are not required to sell the goods to you at the price shown. We always try and ensure that the prices of goods shown on our Website are accurate, but occasionally genuine errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods that you have ordered we will let you know as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you cancel your order and you have already paid for the goods (but they have not yet been dispatched), then you will receive a full refund.
You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us we will not be liable to you for any delay or non-delivery.
If your credit or debit card payment is not processed successfully for any reason, we reserve the right to reattempt to process payment. We will give you at least 48 hours’ notice in advance of any reattempt to process payment by sending an email to the email address you have provided to us. If you do not want us to reattempt to process payment, you must cancel your order within 48 hours of us sending you this email.
We allow you to use discount codes strictly on the terms and conditions upon which they were issued which, amongst other things, may include terms relating to your eligibility to use them and a maximum order value. Please familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions before you place an order as we reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms even if your credit or debit card has been charged.
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
If there is any inconsistency between the terms and conditions upon which the discount codes were issued and these terms and conditions, the discount code terms and conditions prevail. A copy of the discount code terms and conditions can be obtained by mailing or telephoning our customer service representatives at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights and you acknowledge that the material and content supplied as part of the Website shall remain with us or our parent brand (Cawells.com).
You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website.
If you submit a review, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- You grant Cawells and its sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
- You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
- You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to Cawells, including the execution of deeds and documents, at the request of Cawells.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to Cawells
The content and material is accurate; Use of the content and material you supply does not breach any applicable Cawells guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory). You agree to indemnify Cawells for all claims brought by a third party against Cawells arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties. Winners of the review promotion will be notified by email.
- All the Coupons are valid for a limited time only. Cawells.in reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time
- The coupons are applicable only on MRP of the product and cannot be combined with any other existing discounts or promotions
- The coupons are not applicable on any of the bundles or products on Clearance Sale
- The coupon may only be used on www.cawells.in and in conjunction with the purchase of products shipped and sold by Cawells India
- The promotion is limited to one coupon per customer
- Applicable shipping and handling charges apply to all products
- Some coupons may require a minimum purchase. Cawells.in reserves the right to decision void where prohibited
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SUPPLY OF GOODS(a) Subject to clause 14, if we fail to comply with these Terms, we shall only be liable to you for losses that you suffer as a result of our failure to comply (whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which are a foreseeable consequence of such failure.(b) Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Any breach of the obligations implied by the Sale of Goods Act 1930 or, the Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1986; or
- Any deliberate breaches of these Terms that would entitle you to terminate the Contract; or
- Any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
Use of website
The Website is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to it and its use. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided by you. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the Internet.
Whilst we will try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- Incompatibility of the Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links;
- Technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Website;
- Unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the Website; and
- Failure of the Website to meet your requirements.
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (both of which terms includes, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to your use of the Website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cawells India and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
If any part of the Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of the Terms.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
These Terms form the entire basis of any agreement reached between you and us.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and Sweden and any disputes will be decided only by the Indian courts.
Email – email@example.com for more specific questions about the Terms of Services
Rigil Biotech Pvt. Ltd.
Plot 100, Toy City, Ecotech III.
Greater Noida, 201308,